We want you – to take us to the top, and beyond! Do you think you are a creative WEB DESIGNER that can draw artistic graphics (photo manipulation and color blending), design vector images and website layouts, and produce videos? If so, APPLY TODAY!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating attractive designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts for both print and soft media
- Creating visual design, website template, layout, icon, image manipulation, website ads, and art design
- Designing email templates and newsletter templates
- Assisting developers in landing pages and websites
- Creating plans and designing the User Interface Design (UID)
- Developing standard company logos and other graphics to be used on company materials such as letterhead, calling cards, IDs, etc.
- Developing graphics (both still and animated) and layouts for product illustrations
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Adobe Packages and other design software tools
- Performing self-QA on all images and implementing image compression techniques.
- Working closely with the Marketing Team to develop landing pages and websites
- Creative attractive videos
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Advertising/Media, and/or Art/Design/Creative Multimedia.
- Must have excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have the ability to work independently, highly-organized, and ability to work in a fast-paced and aggressive growth environment
- Must have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Must be flexible in working time
- Must have strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have the ability to create animated .GIF images
- Must have basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS
- Must have basic knowledge of WordPress
Must be knowledgeable with the following:
- HTML, Flash Actionscript, CSS
- Must be adept in using ADOBE Creative Suites (Flash, Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects), WordPress Template Design/Modification.
- Requires excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Can work independently, highly organized and Ability to work in a fast-paced, aggressive growth environment.
- Must be able to pay strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have an existing portfolio.
- Must be able to speak and write excellently in English.
- Has the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Hardworking and Flexible.
- Can multi-task jobs and still have the ability to prioritize.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must have attention to details.
- Can work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
Applicants for this position are requested to send their portfolio/link of their works together with their resume. This is an URGENT requirement so we will prioritize the interview schedule to those who have submitted their portfolio and links of works. WE WILL ONLY SCHEDULE THOSE WHO SUBMITTED THEIR PORTFOLIO AND LINK/LIST OF WORK.
3 Full-time position(s) available.